Welcome to Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ - Turfgrass, a landscape architecture 1-hour CEU course. This course is completely self-paced, so you may leave the course if needed and return to where you left off.
This course consists of five short videos and a course test. You must score at least 75% on the course test to earn your certificate of completion. Information about how to view and print your certificate of completion will be available after you've passed the course test and submitted the course survey.
The topics covered throughout this course are:
- Florida-Friendly turfgrass selection and management practices
- Explanation of how turfgrass is Florida-Friendly
- An overview of turfgrass species for home lawns and commercial properties
- How to select appropriate turgrass species
- Best Management Practices for fertilization, shade tolerance, mowing and irrigation for establishment of turfgrass and beyond
If you have any questions regarding course content, please contact ClaireLewis@ufl.edu